FLiP launches innovative AI product for clients
Family Law in Partnership launches innovative tech-based system for clients
Leading London-based family law firm Family Law in Partnership is delighted to announce that it has launched Settify, an online system that uses Artificial Intelligence to interact with clients in real time. Settify allows clients to outline their matter and provide their relationship history via their phone, tablet or computer and immediately receive personalised, bespoke guidance on the family law issues.
“At Family Law in Partnership we care deeply about ensuring that our clients’ experience of working with us is a positive one. The Settify technology anticipates the way that many of our clients want to interact with us and allows us to respond in a bespoke and tailored way. Clients can access Settify straight from our website, wherever and whenever it suits them. It provides an alternative to our traditional ‘fact find’ with something far more modern and high-touch. By providing customised guidance to clients it also saves them time and cost and represents the user-friendly and value added service we offer to clients.”
Created by family lawyers and launched in Australia in 2017, Settify has won several awards for innovation and has been adopted by more than 110 Australian firms since its inception, including most of the independently ranked ‘top tier’ and ‘pre-eminent’ family law practices. The company launched in the UK in October 2018 and, according to CEO Max Paterson, it has already been contracted by firms representing over 100 family lawyers. According to Paterson:
“We are witnessing a shift in the attitudes and preferences of modern family law clients. They are increasingly used to getting things done online. Clients will choose firms that harness technology to provide a seamless experience, and embrace effective, efficient ways to progress their best interests. We’re proud to work with Family Law in Partnership to deliver that kind of true value to clients.”
Family Law in Partnership has a long-standing reputation amongst the family law community for its innovative, client focused approach. It was recently named as one of the Best Law Firms 2019 by The Times and won The Law Society’s Excellence in Learning & Development Award 2018. Family Law in Partnership is ranked as a leading family law firm by the legal directories Chambers UK 2019, Chambers HNW 2018 and Legal 500 UK 2019.
- For more information or for interviews with Daniel Coombes of Family Law in Partnership, please contact: Sarah Cloke on +44 (0)20 7420 5000/E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For interviews with Max Paterson of Settify, please contact: Max Paterson on +44 (0)7380 879 988/ E: email@example.com
- For more information on Family Law in Partnership, visit our website at www.flip.co.uk or call any of our talented team of family lawyers, mediators, arbitrators and family consultants on T: +44 (0)20 7420 5000 or by email at E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information in Settify, visit www.settify.co.uk
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- Daniel Coombes is a director at Family Law in Partnership. He handles a wide variety of family law issues, with particular emphasis on resolving financial matters following divorce and applications concerning children. He has particular experience of high net worth and international finance cases and complicated children cases, including those involving children born into same-sex families, parents with mental health issues and international relocation cases.
- Max Paterson is the Principal Family Lawyer and CEO at Settify. Previously, he was a solicitor at one of Australia’s leading family law practices. He was inspired to create Settify because of his firm belief that technology should be used to make the law faster, easier and more accessible, and enhance the human connection between lawyers and clients. He has been nominated twice by the Law Institute of Victoria as ‘Rising Star of the Year’, and holds a Law Degree with First Class Honours from Melbourne University.
- Settify’s Awards:https://www.liv.asn.au/Learning-and-Networking/Social-Events/Victorian-Legal-Awards/Award-Finalists
Subscribe for the latest posts
Sign up here to get our latest news & insights, in your Inbox, soon after we publish them.